I forgot.
Ok, no, actually, I had what ended up being a pretty busy day. I met the RS Committee at the church at 9:30 to set up for our activity last night. Then I had to go get some spray paint to hurry and paint the lids for the jars we were making. Paint the lids. While I was at it, I repainted a lamp and a bulletin board. Went to Best Buy looking for an adapter for our new-used TV that only has 1 hdmi input. Ended up spending time looking at phones. Came home and gathered the rest of the stuff I needed. Got myself ready for the activity. Went to the activity. Home around 10. Finished watching True Grit with John. Bed.
Was it a good enough excuse?
Wanna see the lamp?
Too bad. That's a post coming up soon.
But, here's a picture:
Ok, no, actually, I had what ended up being a pretty busy day. I met the RS Committee at the church at 9:30 to set up for our activity last night. Then I had to go get some spray paint to hurry and paint the lids for the jars we were making. Paint the lids. While I was at it, I repainted a lamp and a bulletin board. Went to Best Buy looking for an adapter for our new-used TV that only has 1 hdmi input. Ended up spending time looking at phones. Came home and gathered the rest of the stuff I needed. Got myself ready for the activity. Went to the activity. Home around 10. Finished watching True Grit with John. Bed.
Was it a good enough excuse?
Wanna see the lamp?
Too bad. That's a post coming up soon.
But, here's a picture:
When I came home last night, I saw the "bed" that Sophie made John make for her. If you can't tell what this is, it's a pillow on a bin with an ottoman at the end. The narrowest bed in history.
She's so weird.

Comments