Giving Up

image found here
I am grumpy.  There are no two ways about it.

If you know me, you know that I have something of a Diet Coke habit. In fact, last week I printed the above image and framed it.  It's in my kitchen.  I'm not going to embarrass myself and admit publicly how much I was drinking a day, but...

and yes, that's a was.

I made a pact with my friend last night that we would not drink soda between now and our next girls night.  Which is in a month.

My children may not survive.  I haven't been a super nice mom today.  My patience level is about {} that small.  In my defense though, I do have a small daughter who has been pushing my limits for the past few weeks, so my patience wasn't all that high to begin with.   But giving up my carbonated friend is pushing me over the edge.

I'm hopeful that I will get past this stage quickly, and I'll start feeling the benefits of making this switch.  If not, well, then I'm buying dessert next month.  

Comments

Muriel said…
I quit too! Mostly. It's been 5 days since my last Diet Coke. I'm totally framing this for my kitchen as well. Good luck this month!
pan x 8 said…
That paper napkin contract will forever be a "hilarious tender" moment in my memory bank!

YOU can do it!!!!