Ah, Spring! Here you are! Welcome back. I've missed you. It's good to see your beautiful blue sky again. I hope that your extended vacation is over now, and you will be with us for a while.
How was your weekend? Ours was full of cousins, cousins, cousins! The kids' cousins that live in WY were in town this weekend, and that means late nights, sleepovers, and FUN! It's awesome that they just disappear together and play for hours and hours.
We built Draw Collars, John installed a fireplace for a friend, had date night, and almost cleaned the temple... (forgot recommends... oops!)
Plans for this week include: helping my sister organize and get ready for a yard sale. Working on some pretty big changes in the house (details to come). Getting outside as much as possible while the sun's here. And trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're officially in June this week! What the...? Only 6 days of school left... YAAY!
Well, I'm off to get started.
I've got big plans. Stay tuned!
| photo by Bryson |
How was your weekend? Ours was full of cousins, cousins, cousins! The kids' cousins that live in WY were in town this weekend, and that means late nights, sleepovers, and FUN! It's awesome that they just disappear together and play for hours and hours.
We built Draw Collars, John installed a fireplace for a friend, had date night, and almost cleaned the temple... (forgot recommends... oops!)
Plans for this week include: helping my sister organize and get ready for a yard sale. Working on some pretty big changes in the house (details to come). Getting outside as much as possible while the sun's here. And trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're officially in June this week! What the...? Only 6 days of school left... YAAY!
Well, I'm off to get started.
I've got big plans. Stay tuned!
Comments
Love the pic!