The Graduate



My baby "graduates" from preschool tomorrow!  I can't believe that I never have to pay for preschool again! It's amazing to me that I am entering this phase of my life.  (I've waited 14 years to be at this point where all the kids are in school, and I'm considering homeschool???  What am I thinking?)

Sophie had a great time in preschool this year.  She LOVED Miss Tammy, and made lots of friends in her class.  I was told that everyone loved Sophie, and they all wanted to sit with her, so there had to be assigned seats for the first time!  I thought it was so funny that she was miss popular.

I hope it's not going to her head.  She said to me this morning, "everywhere kids have crushes on me."  Seriously?  I guess that's what happens when you're the youngest, you learn terms and concepts like that.  It's kind of cute though, because kids do seem to be drawn to her.

I'm excited to see what is next for this girl.  I can't wait for her to unlock reading!  She's going to be a reader, I just know it!

Time just keeps on rushing by, and here we are at the end of May!  School's almost out.  It's crazy.  I mean, it doesn't help that we're having March weather, but still.  Can you believe we're 7 months away from {{gasp!}} Christmas?  ...Oh no, I di'nt...

Well, I just hope that we don't skip summer and go right back to fall and winter.  THAT I don't think my heart could take.

Anyways, happy graduation Sophie!  Here we come Kindergarten!!!

Comments

pan x 8 said…
Sophie is growing so fast! In this pic she looks so tall and slim! Totally taking after her older sister!

Yay no more preschool fees and yay for 1/2 day Kindergarten! lol (The sarcasm is 'pose to be funny! lol)
Joshua Jensen said…
I don't know that a day goes by that Hadley doesn't talk about Sophie. What a popular girl! Katia likes her too.
Monika said…
I have a crush on Sophie too! She makes me smile. You are a braver woman than I, homeschooling -- NEVER!! but I am with you on the fear of who Jade will get for 3rd grade next year.
Natalie said…
Does it qualify as a crush if Isaac wants Sophie to sleep over? ;) Isaac loved Miss Tammy too - he even asked if we could still go to her house sometimes. I'm sure she would appreciate that, right?