Sunday morning. We woke up to snow.
And this.
This gigantic tree limb broke under the weight of the snow, and fell into our neighbor's yard. {{again}}
Miracles were with us again though, like last time, when the branch twisted away from the home and deck, this branch fell so that it's branches went on either side of the tree {{with it's tree house}} in their yard!
This is the view from their yard. This was not a small branch.

Pretty insane. I'm just hoping to get on their roof today so we can trim up some of those branches before the next snow storm hits. I don't think I can count on another miracle - and I don't want to have to repair and replace a roof for the neighbors. And when I say "I'm hoping to get on their roof", I mean I'm hoping my dad will come get on their roof.
And this.
This gigantic tree limb broke under the weight of the snow, and fell into our neighbor's yard. {{again}}
Miracles were with us again though, like last time, when the branch twisted away from the home and deck, this branch fell so that it's branches went on either side of the tree {{with it's tree house}} in their yard!
This is the view from their yard. This was not a small branch.
Luckily, I have THE best dad in the world, who came to the rescue yesterday with his chain saw.
Pretty insane. I'm just hoping to get on their roof today so we can trim up some of those branches before the next snow storm hits. I don't think I can count on another miracle - and I don't want to have to repair and replace a roof for the neighbors. And when I say "I'm hoping to get on their roof", I mean I'm hoping my dad will come get on their roof.
Comments
love you!
xoxo,
Amy