Mmkay.
I really have a ton of pics to post: volleyball, more projects, my spring mantel (take 2)... But it's much too nice to be inside on the computer today. So this is really just to say that: No, I haven't fallen off the planet, but I intend to be outside as much as I can today -
I honestly just cannot wait for this weather to truly stick around and not tease us with gorgeousness only to drop back into the 40's with rain/snow...
As a side note, I think I may have agreed to walk/jog a 1/2 marathon with my sis at the end of summer.
I know, right??? I think I will blame it on spring fever. I'm delirious. I can't be held accountable for anything I say on a day like this. It just inspires optimism, don't you think?? I'm kinda excited to try though. I even think I want to try to run/jog the whole thing. But we'll see how it all goes.
I really have a ton of pics to post: volleyball, more projects, my spring mantel (take 2)... But it's much too nice to be inside on the computer today. So this is really just to say that: No, I haven't fallen off the planet, but I intend to be outside as much as I can today -
I honestly just cannot wait for this weather to truly stick around and not tease us with gorgeousness only to drop back into the 40's with rain/snow...
As a side note, I think I may have agreed to walk/jog a 1/2 marathon with my sis at the end of summer.
I know, right??? I think I will blame it on spring fever. I'm delirious. I can't be held accountable for anything I say on a day like this. It just inspires optimism, don't you think?? I'm kinda excited to try though. I even think I want to try to run/jog the whole thing. But we'll see how it all goes.
Comments