Custom Flower Clips

Boutique flowers.  


I'm just going to throw this out there.

I've been asked about making a flower clip to match an Easter dress for a little girl - Yes, I will totally do custom flowers.

So, to anyone interested, I am going to be doing flowers for the next little bit.  If you would like to order one to match a dress, please let me know asap so that I can get fabric that works perfectly.  I will be charging $6 each (I plan on going a tiny bit fancier than my boutique flowers were).

Easter - Yikes!  Time just keeps flying by!

Comments

Joshua Jensen said…
I want one for each of my girls. They have dresses already, I just hadn't thought about accessories (I never do usually until the last minute, you know that!) Okay, I'll get you pics of their dresses. Maybe one for me too.
Natalie said…
Can I give you the actual dresses? If so, I will have them ready tomorrow when you come to pick Isaac up. I think I will have 2 or 3. I love this idea! Who thought of it? ;)
Karen said…
Natalie -- you are too funny! Yes, I'll grab the actual dresses from you tomorrow! Thanks!
THE DRAW COLLAR said…
Can you match the Draw Collar logo? I think they are great:)
pan x 8 said…
They are so cute! Mary-Tessa cannot get enough of mine. Asa I figure out Easter attire, I may hook up with you!