Spring Fresh

So, to show I haven't been completely lazy, here's a couple of the things I've been working on.



Here's a peek at my "spring" mantel.  I don't love it, but it's a start.



I do like that close-up view however.



This is a chair I've had for years.  It's been white, red and now...


turquoise!!



I added this happy fabric to the seat, and 


Voila!  A new lease on life.

Now, I didn't love the chair in this room, but with the blue wood, and yellow in the fabric, I decided that it would look cute in the girls' room.  

So that's where it lives now.  I like it much better down there. I'm just too lazy to go and take a picture. :)

Have a great weekend!

   

Comments

Rebekah said…
That is seriously sooo cute! You seriously should design for people. I think its your calling. :)
pan x 8 said…
See? I told you about that book! And what a cute one at that under the candle stick... and I love love the chair. You've done so many cute things to go in the girl's room. Telling you, can I hire you to make over the rooms in my house with the stuff I already have??
Unknown said…
I love the chair, what cute fabric! You amaze me!
Monika said…
OK, seriously, you are so talented. My house needs help too! I can't even get myself to hang a picture because I have no idea what I am doing. LOVE LOVE LOVE the chair!