Ah, the lovely office. I have cleaned this bad boy more times than I care to count. All it takes if for John to bring home some junk from a show or project or something, and it looks like this all over again. And I just can't seem to find the drive to start over again.
The truly sad part is that I KNOW that if I would just get busy and take care of things, I'd feel so much better!!! Plus, it would go a long way on helping me to find that contentment and satisfaction I'm trying so hard to bring into my life...
Sometimes that disconnect between what we know and what we do is a really wide divide to cross.
On the plus side, I have read a few really good books lately. I'm sure that has nothing to do with this post... or does it??
Comments
It's the picture of real life.
no for reals. That's what I tell myself to get me going after letting it go for a just a teeny bit.
I really am enjoying having a list of achievable goals that are mostly reachable but some are more trying/effort than others. It's keeping me motivated, just not my house clean.