The Many LaMunyons




 I was blessed to be born into an amazing family.  I now count my siblings as some of my best friends, and my parents - well, I just think they are incredible.

But beyond that, I have been incredibly blessed in my family that I married into.

John is the 2nd of 6 kids.  So this is what it looks like when we all get together...










 People EVERYWHERE...

I love his family.  We are a funny bunch.  Our version of "happy birthday" is something that everyone should experience at least once.

There are tons of cousins... and they nearly always get along!  It's so fun to watch them play together.





Megan is so glad about the babies that keep coming...


Recently, John's grandma Shirlee came up for a visit.  It was so great to see her again!  She is so full of love and she just has so much excitement and enthusiasm about her family.





This picture is only missing 1 baby and our Wyoming cousins.  So. Many. Kids.
















I am so grateful that I have been blessed with such great in-laws.  I learn so much from them.  Plus, they raised an incredible man for me to share my life with.

Thanks guys!

Comments

As far as in-laws go, I think we've all been pretty lucky! That's one big happy family. :)
pan x 8 said…
I love all the people everywhere when families get together. Great family times!