So, I don't really consider myself a control freak. Although my son's rants on Facebook would indicate that my children may think otherwise...
anywaays...
But lately, the thought of control has been racing around in my mind and I have adopted a little bit of a mantra.
These 4 things I can control:
1) I can control what and how much goes in my mouth.
2) I can control whether or not I exercise.
3) I can control my spending habits.
4) I can control how I respond to things that are outside of my control.
So much of life is out of our control. Health problems, the economic condition of the country, the value of our homes falling, our children's behavior/personalities... The list goes on and on. But it's nice to know that there are a few things that I can control in my life that will help bring me a sense of peace and accomplishment.
Comments
Thank you girl, I am going to let go of some of my crazy controls and gear it towards something that can actually make a diff.