It's Friday again! I can't believe another week has passed. It seems like I just got back from our little "trip", but it's been a week. Slow down, already!
Just a few random thoughts to end the week on:
- I had to take my header picture off. It was too depressing. (don't get me wrong, I love the photo, but it's just less fun when it's so bitter cold outside)
- I'm so grateful for good friends. I love that every single friend has a different quality that I admire and can try to incorporate into my own life. I love to laugh, cry, lean on, and be silly with my friends.
- The power of prayer is real. Even the unspoken prayers are heard and answered.
- Inspiration directly from our Father through the Holy Ghost is real. I love the times when I can recognize it in the moment of need (especially when dealing with the "teaching moments" with my children).
- I love fresh haircuts on my boys.
- It's awesome when your kids think you're cool. It doesn't happen often, but it's nice when it does.
- Hashitoxicosis. (hashee - toxi - kosis) It sounds way cooler than saying "thyroid condition" when explaining your child's condition.
- I love love love our pediatrician. I am so grateful for the genuine interest he takes in the kids. Especially my Max.
- The air tastes gritty. That can't be good. How long till spring??
- Oh, and lastly, I had an epiphany. I have discovered that the male of any species is completely unable to look for something and find it without the female's help. It's actually a problem for the young of the species as well, but female's grow out of it, and become excellent hunters. You'll notice that in many types of animals, it is the females that do the hunting. Lions being a prime example. And I think the reason the female penguins leave their eggs and babies with the fathers to go get food is because the males would travel all that way, and come back and say,"I couldn't find it..." It's true for humans too. Just sayin'.
Well, that's it for me today. Hope you all had a great week.
Comments
Those are some good reflections. Thanks for finding the good in all, I'm working on that.