Kreations


When I did that boutique, I was making labels for my clips. I really had NO idea of what or how I should do them. So following my sister's example, I came up with a name - "Kreations by Karen" - and since her labels had a blog address on them, I thought I should too. So I quickly created a new blog and threw up some silly post so that there was SOMEWHERE for people to go if they happened to check it out.

I don't really have any great plans or hopes for this new blog, but I thought that it might be a fun place to keep track of just some of my projects and creations. I don't know how often I'll get my craft on, or how much I will post on this new blog, but if you'd like to see it, click here. I will also have it on my sidebar so that you will be able to see when I have something new up there.

So. feel free to check it out, see what I've been up too the past little bit. Let me know what you think!
{here's a sneak peek}

Comments

Monika said…
So darling. You have such talent!! While reading your post, I thought, decorations are supposed to have a color scheme? I'm that bad . . .
Emily K. said…
You're amazing! I'm so glad you FINALLY did this. I love seeing all your projects, you truly inspire (those who are creative, in me you just create jealousy :) )
pan x 8 said…
Love it of course! You have so much beauty in your mind that we will benefit from!

I'm so excited for your new blog because what great ideas you have!