Today I Am...



...completely crazy about my husband.

...trying to get motivated to move on to the next project.

...glad that it's not raining (even though it is holy-cow cold).

...25 lbs lighter!!!

...thoroughly enjoying the Book of Mormon.

...wishing that I had raked my back yard BEFORE the rain.

...craving a Diet Coke.

...looking forward to a friend-filled weekend starting Thursday night!

...not looking forward to a husband-less weekend beginning Saturday night.

...believing in miracles and revelation.

...trying to be a kinder mother.

...happy.

Hope you are having a good day too!


Comments

Monika said…
Awesome post Karen! I miss seeing you every morning. :(
Cindy said…
LOVE IT!!! And way to go on the 25lbs!!! AWESOME! I'm trying to find some motivation again:)...looking forward to Thurs as well!!!
pan x 8 said…
I am so proud of you! And I love everything about how you are feeling today and I can't wait for tmw night!!!!