Boutique Sneak Peek...


3 more days until the Holiday House Boutique! You won't want to miss this event.
Friday November 19th, 2-8pm and also Saturday November 20th, 10-6pm.
The easiest way to get to the Boutique is from 12300 South in Draper UT. Turn South on 600 East and drive for 2 blocks. There will be signs posted.

Come, and bring a friend. Spread the word.


Here is a sampling of some of the things I will be bringing to sell at the boutique.
I'm feeling a little nervous.
What do you think?

The flowers have clips and/or pins on them.



I thought that the key chains might be fun for teacher gifts.
I have some beaded bookmarks as well.


Overall, I'm pretty happy with how things are turning out, but I'm eager to find out how they do.

Comments

They are all great! I'm excited for you too! I hope we get lots of people to come because I know you'll sell tons of flowers!
pan x 8 said…
ALL so cute!! The flowers are so beautiful, I know my girls would want some and I love the teacher gifts! Can't wait!
Alysha said…
They are all beautiful! I can't wait to see all of it. 2 more days until Boutique time!!
Rebekah said…
Good for you! those are all so pretty!