Oh, my how time has flown! I had such great intentions to blog more once the kids went back to school, but here it is 2 weeks into school, and I haven't blogged at all!
I don't know why.
I feel so much better now. Much more engaged in my life. Much more willing to DO things. Much happier. So, I need to be better about documenting this wonderful life of mine.
Today I read this post (aug 27 post) and it completely crushed me. I cried for this little family that experienced such a tragedy, but has so much strength. Her thoughts about her only regrets after having gone through this trial have gotten me thinking about my own life as a wife and mother. What are my regrets?
I have many. But I want to get to the point that I could say, "I only have 2 regrets". How amazing would that be?
Comments