Things to Come

As I sit here, I am downloading 146 photos from my camera.

That's a lot of pictures.

I must have had a lot of fun since my last post.

I'm not going to bore you with a long-winded excuse about what my mental state has been, but I will say this: I think I'm going to get better/happier/more engaged in my life.

And that hope is something that has been missing for a while.

Over the next couple of days I will post some photos of what we've been up to.

I hope there's anyone still out there checking up on me ;)

Comments

Just so you know, I always check. Even if I've just been on the phone with you for over an hour!
Emily K. said…
So funny, I was just putting my kids to bed and thought, "Karen hasn't blogged in a bit, wonder if there's anything new?!" And here you are. Can't wait to see what's been going on.
Annalyn said…
Me, Me!!! Excited to see your fun summer pictures! so fun to talk to you on Saturday!
pan x 8 said…
Love your pics, always great perspectives!! And I'm glad you are feeling better and I'll engage in your life with you! With smiles and laughs!!