June in Review (minus Maine)

June is over and gone! I can't believe it. Time just keeps on flying by, and I cannot seem to catch my breath!

So.

We had a birthday at our house. Megan turned 11. She is awesome. I always hear reports about how kind she is to other kids, and how good she is... At home, we struggle a little. But she is getting better and better at being nice to us here.


For her birthday, she had her cousin sleep over, and then we went and saw Toy Story 3. Super cute movie. We had a great time.


Megan is looking forward to taking around some flyers in our neighborhood to start doing some babysitting. She is very responsible and little kids just LOVE her.








Sophie has been begging for a bike for months. Our little bike had flat tires, and we could not find replacements for it, so to her joy and rapture, we borrowed a princess bike from my sister's kids. She took off right away, and loves being able to ride with Max. I know it won't be long before those training wheels are off.












However, I don't know when her fashion sense will improve.









All in all, June was a pretty good month. I'm counting my blessings that there hasn't been too much of "mOOOoooom, I'm bored" yet. Hopefully, I can keep that up.







Comments

pan x 8 said…
sounds like you survived the month of June! I've loved having June off and I'm glad my kids have not had a problem keeping themselves entertained! It helps with cousins here!!
Anonymous said…
Megan can babysit our kids! I was actually just asking Jen H. who she uses.