Quote of the Day



If I can improve myself each day, and be a little better or do a little more - not just in weight loss, but in all areas, I will find my happiness.

Comparing myself to others is self-defeating and belittles my own life. All I need to do is get to the point where I can HONESTLY say that I am doing my best, and trust that by doing so, the things that matter most to me will fall into place.


Comments

pan x 8 said…
So true.. I think once I can see the best in every day, my improvements actually will seem like improvements to me!

I really wish we could feel about ourselves how others feel about us. But that's the work in each of us, right? To see ourselves from the eyes of our Heavenly Father who adores and loves us!

Be good to yourself my friend. You deserve every bit of it!
Emily K. said…
What a great quote.

Sometimes it's hard to self reflect, but ultimately we end up being better than we were before.

You, my dear, are amazing. I know one day you'll see yourself how I do and say, "dang, I rock!"