Inalienable

We have a couple of Canadian Geese that are always hanging out on our corner.

Sophie calls them Inalien Geese.

Which I guess if they don't have their papers...


Comments

Liz said…
We have had those noisy buggers flying over our house during the night as they migrate back for the summer. They are LOUD!
Emily K. said…
She's a funny girl, that Sophie!
Linds said…
That is hilarious! And your hair is soooo cute!!! Hello, how does that not come up in conversation!!!????? Something like, oh, btw, i chopped my hair and dyed it dark! So cute. I cant wait to see it in person!!
Joshua Jensen said…
I know your neighbor on the corner feeds the geese and ducks which is very nice, but I was trying to turn at that intersection and those darn geese would not move so I didn't hit one of them! I don't like geese.
katie and co. said…
LOL Karen! You crack me up. I haven't been up to blogging or checking in lately but this was a fun one to run across. I love the new look on your blog. It's very nice! Hope all is well!
pan x 8 said…
LOL... they probably don't!