So, I was eating some salt-water taffy when suddenly - out pops a crown. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?I am not happy.
I'm sure it is some cosmic sign that I should really avoid the sweet stuff, and just stick to my diet already, but...
I'll probably ignore the sign and just go get my crown fixed on Monday.
I just hope it doesn't start hurting.
For a while I have been feeling pretty blah, hence the lack of posting. I don't know if it's stress, the weather or what, but I just don't have the desire to do anything! I think about blogging, and ugh, I just can't think of anything of note to post about... I mean, who wants to hear about how sick I am of everything -every blog post?? No one. that's who. I mean, I don't even want to write about it, so why would anyone want to read it?
But in happy news, I was having friends over for lunch on Thursday, and I was super worried about my kitchen table. It technically only seats 4. We have been squishing around it for.ev.er, just waiting to get a little extra money to get a bigger one. But I made a deal with John that if I he would get me that table when it went on sale Thurs morning, I would postpone a hair appointment that would equal about the same amount.
It was a screaming deal - the table's normally about $250, but we snagged it for $98. Sweet!
The store opened at 9, and he usually has to leave for work about that time, but he zipped up there, bought it and lugged it upstairs for me, deposited the box, and kissed me goodbye.
Umm.
So I put the thing together, and got the old table downstairs for the kids to use for

So, I guess I will have ugly hair for one more month, but on the plus side, my whole family can fit around this table for dinner! YAY! Granted, it fits ONLY my family, but hey. At least we're not trying to cram 6 people around a table meant for four.
Hopefully I'll be able to eat this weekend at all though.
Stupid crown.
Stupid taffy.
The swap meet we had at the church was fun. We had an okay turn-out, but tons of stuff dropped off. The bulk of it ended up at the d.i., though, so not a lot of high demand items. I don't know if it was just the timing of the activity (right after conference, and easter weekend, and spring break), or if it was just an activity that people didn't really have an interest in.
I got a few items, I'll post next week some of the things, and what I did with them...
Well, anyways, I guess that's it for now. I'm off for date night! (literally. We're going to go see the movie Date Night...) Can't wait!
Comments
Can't wait to see the table!