So, you know how something sounds like a really good idea at the time, so you do it, and then you just REGRET it???
Yeah, that's my hair cut.
Beyond difficult to style...heavy, lifeless, blah blah blah. I wanted it short, but chic-short. And this ain't it. It started out fun, but as it's grown out... nuh uh.
~~
Wasn't General Conference great? So many speakers talking to me as a mother...So much room to improve and grow...
~~
I'm getting things ready for our ward Relief Society Meeting tonight.
I'm a little nervous. It's a swap meet, and so far... not too much stuff to swap! Hopefully we'll have a rush of sisters bringing their items this afternoon.
~~
Snow.
REally???
Can it just warm up now please?
~~
I'm feeling totally anxious to get my 72 hour kits updated, and food storage going. That earthquake in CA really REALLY made me nervous.
But I'm feeling quite overwhelmed about how to do it all... Too many needs, not enough $$.
~~
I'm super excited, Bryson's grades are GREAT so far this Tri. Way to go Buddy!
~~
I seriously want a vacation. With or without the kids. Just anywhere. (as long as it's warm)
~~
Thanks for putting up with my randomness today. I'll try to have a better post soon!
Yeah, that's my hair cut.
Beyond difficult to style...heavy, lifeless, blah blah blah. I wanted it short, but chic-short. And this ain't it. It started out fun, but as it's grown out... nuh uh.
~~
Wasn't General Conference great? So many speakers talking to me as a mother...So much room to improve and grow...
~~
I'm getting things ready for our ward Relief Society Meeting tonight.
I'm a little nervous. It's a swap meet, and so far... not too much stuff to swap! Hopefully we'll have a rush of sisters bringing their items this afternoon.
~~
Snow.
REally???
Can it just warm up now please?
~~
I'm feeling totally anxious to get my 72 hour kits updated, and food storage going. That earthquake in CA really REALLY made me nervous.
But I'm feeling quite overwhelmed about how to do it all... Too many needs, not enough $$.
~~
I'm super excited, Bryson's grades are GREAT so far this Tri. Way to go Buddy!
~~
I seriously want a vacation. With or without the kids. Just anywhere. (as long as it's warm)
~~
Thanks for putting up with my randomness today. I'll try to have a better post soon!
Comments
I always feel the same way about my hair I think I need a change and then I realize it was just fine before!
Hope you guys had a great Easter!
And... let's go on vacation together - seriously!