So. Tired.

I'm tired.

All of the time.

And I'm tired of that being my constant refrain.

It's boring.

And it's getting old.

I'm not this person. This person who is too lazy/tired to do anything fun.

So therefore, my new goal(s) are:

Go to bed before 11. Get up before 7.

Eat better. Walk daily. Drink waaaaaaay more water and waaaaaaay less diet coke.

Smile more. Yell less.

Play more. Read less.

Nothing groundbreaking here, but I think that should get me back on track with my energy level, and pretty soon my constant refrain will be:

So Good!


Comments

Emily K. said…
I hear ya, I just don't know how to fit it all in and quit depending on my dt. coke so much.

You're a wise woman, I may need to follow your new regiment.
pan x 8 said…
Totally think those are do-able and I'm going to fit myself right in there with ya!

What a great way to start off little by little... I have to agree with Em ~ wise woman you are! =)
Joshua Jensen said…
I'm with ya. I know if I exercise more consistently I would be less tired all the time, but when do I fit it in? I think it's important to have those small goals too, to help achieve the big goal.
Natalie said…
If you ever want to start walking early in the morning, I would totally go with you. And I agree with everything except my last one would be - Waste less time, read more!