Moody

I did it. I survived a week with John gone to Orlando for his Expo with the Draw Collar.

It went really fast, and it went really well. We are hoping for big things this year.

The kids were great, and we didn't have much yelling at all (by me or the kids!).

When John came home, he brought the kids some souvenirs. The boys got shark tooth necklaces, and the girls got mood necklaces.

Now Sophie keeps coming up to me saying, "It's blue mom. I'm nervous."



......greaaaattttt.

Comments

Monika said…
So cute! Glad you survived and gald he is home!
pan x 8 said…
I totally love that she knows the colors and moods! You are awesome and you did have a pretty good week, huh?? So glad he's home though - makes the everything good better and better best!
Cindy said…
heeeeee heee....seriously...I audibly laughed!!! Love the post....love the face....love the story:) Thanks
Emily K. said…
Good job on surviving, that can be SO hard!

...I thought blue meant you're in love. Watch out!