I am so beyond frustrated. I am done. I hate that this is so hard. Why do I have to be PERFECT every single day with my diet in order to see one tiny bit of change???? I have one day. Just one day where I don't log every stupid bite that went into my mouth, and even at that, I didn't go crazy. I didn't eat everything in sight. I didn't even eat popcorn at the movie!!! I mean, honestly. I hate this.
Why does this have to be such a battle? Why does it have to be so ________ aggravating? Why in the world can't THIS be something where you put forth effort and see results?
What possible reason can there be for this to be such a stinking mystery??????? Maybe cut carbs, quit sugar, quit soda, no meat, work out 6 hours a day, drink green tea, weight watchers, jenny, atkins, south beach, medifast, slim fast, moderation, deprivation, and MAYBE, just maybe one of them or a combination of them will help you lose. Oh, but then only a little, and then, oops! Your body adapts/adjusts/decides to screw with you (pardon the language) - and you have to figure it out all over again!!! Oh, and don't forget to be perfect with it, or else you gain it all right back.
Sorry for the rant. Kind of.
But I ask sincerely, why? Why when I try - honestly try - can't I see some results? Am I perfect? You know what, this week, 90% of the time I was. And the 10% where I was off a little, it wasn't anything ridiculous like eating half a cheesecake or a big mac or even close!!!
Whatever. I'll figure it out. But in the meantime,
Why does this have to be such a battle? Why does it have to be so ________ aggravating? Why in the world can't THIS be something where you put forth effort and see results?
What possible reason can there be for this to be such a stinking mystery??????? Maybe cut carbs, quit sugar, quit soda, no meat, work out 6 hours a day, drink green tea, weight watchers, jenny, atkins, south beach, medifast, slim fast, moderation, deprivation, and MAYBE, just maybe one of them or a combination of them will help you lose. Oh, but then only a little, and then, oops! Your body adapts/adjusts/decides to screw with you (pardon the language) - and you have to figure it out all over again!!! Oh, and don't forget to be perfect with it, or else you gain it all right back.
Sorry for the rant. Kind of.
But I ask sincerely, why? Why when I try - honestly try - can't I see some results? Am I perfect? You know what, this week, 90% of the time I was. And the 10% where I was off a little, it wasn't anything ridiculous like eating half a cheesecake or a big mac or even close!!!
I just want to be done with this. Done thinking about it, done crying about it, done caring about it. There are so many things that matter more than this. It's just that this thing (my weight) is with me always. And I can't escape it. No matter how badly I want to.
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
Comments
I say celebrate the small triumphs and be happy that you're trying. That's got to be better than nothing, right? If you will, I will :)
Happy Valentines Day my wonderful friend!
My love and encouagement always,
MOM
One day, we will find what works for us but until then, we will enjoy every single pound we drop off with whatever effort it comes off on!
I'm behind you girl! We can DO this!