Because It's Valentine's Day and I Couldn't Leave My Last Post Up!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Ok. I had my little rant, and took a deep breath, and remembered that today is supposed to be about love. It's supposed to be mushy and sweet and lovely. And it is!
I love you so much and mostly I have to just say "ditto" to Mom. The only other thing I might add is that maybe you need to adjust your target. Maybe letting go of the scale and shifting focus to some other goal will allow you to find some confidence, some pride and some enthusiasm for the changes you are making in your life. Work out every day, drink your water, or just remember to smile every day. Accomplishing a small goal can be just as fulfilling as seeing pounds drop off on the scale. Remember to be happy, to stop every single day and wait for the peace to settle into your heart. I promise you that if you look for it, it will always be there. Just like my love.
Comments
check your last post's comments
Mom