Sometimes a Girl Just Needs to Shop

I've been feeling very blah lately. So, it was definitely time for a little retail therapy. And times being what they are, there wasn't a lot of $ to spare. But........




Grey, suede, peep-toes. Need I say more?? I am giddy over these shoes. And the very best part? $7.50. That's right, I said $7.50. Target clearance baby!







And these two cute pair of casual shoes set me back about $6.25 each. Yep. It was a happy day.










Aaaah. I feel better now.



Comments

Liz said…
Retail therapy is a very real thing. I can't explain it. And when it's a bargain....even better. I am still glowing about a boot bargain I got at Nordstrom Rack in 2005. It made me feel so great!
the green's said…
WOW, I need to shop with you, those prices are great. There is mothing better than shopping, and getting a killer deal to.
Cindy said…
LOVE THEM! Love the "Retail Therapy"....I might need to use that one!
Karen said…
it's way cheaper than a psychiatrist...
pan x 8 said…
I love Target clearance!! You can get the best stuff for $5!!

Girl, you so did score those are extra cute esp since the price maybe them even cuter than they were reg price!!

love it and totally Retail Therapy is one of the best therapies for me and since we are without a lot to spare that's why I don't get my sessions in, huh??
Joshua Jensen said…
Retail Therapy is the best kind. Even better when you get such great deals!!! I love the pink flats!