A Quick Look Back



















January is almost behind us! I am so glad that this is the last Monday in Jan. 2010. And I'm happy to say that it actually has gone by in a flash! Usually this is the longest, coldest, most horrible month of the year for me. But not this year... I wonder what the difference has been?

And I'm also glad to report that so far, I have managed to take some great strides in making some of the necessary changes to accomplish my goals this year. It's a good feeling to know that even though I have had to make a few unscheduled stops, I have still not gotten off of the train.

Comments

pan x 8 said…
Good for you Karen! You are a beacon of light in my sometimes "harried" world. Thank you for being so uplifting and encouraging!

I love you.
Cindy said…
Love the picture...and good job for sticking to your goals....I've yet to make any for the year which is really weird because I'm usually all about the "New Years resolutions"....I think it has everything to do with all of the craziness in my life right now...all I can do is maintain....looking forward to some peace and quiet so that I can become introspective and join you on your journey!