It's Official, I Have a Teenaged Child!


Happy Birthday!

13 things I love about this kid...

1. His smile.

2. His spirit.

3. His love of family.

4. His love of sports.

5. His desire to make good choices.

6. His sensitive soul.

7. His artistic ability

8. His blonde hair (even though it's getting a little darker {sniff}).

9. His enthusiasm.

10. His laugh.

11. His ticklishness.

12. His babysitting prowess.

13. EVERYTHING!!!!

Love you buddy! I'm so grateful to be your mom...



Comments

Monika said…
13!!!! Yikes! Happy Birthday BRYSON!
pan x 8 said…
Happy Birthday Bryson!!

Oh Karen... you are going to have a lot of giggly girls in your future....

He is HANDSOME - outside and in.
Cindy said…
Happy Birthday Bryson!

I can't believe you have a teenager!....I'm just two years behind ya, but still....that is way too crazy!

He really is such a great kid....his testimonies kill me, you can tell he totally feels the spirit and the way that he expresses that is so awesome!
Joshua Jensen said…
Wow! I can't believe you have a teenager!!!
Rebekah said…
what a good looking young man. Crazy he is 13!