4th day. Watched G-Force and Santa Claus 3. Ok - so I have to say, G-Force was one of THE dumbest movies ever. Max and Sophie enjoyed it, but it was torture for me. Anyways, no crafting took place, homework and other such nonsense took too long, but at least we watched the movies.
Yesterday. 5th day. Again, so much homework! And kids scattering all over, and plans for me to be gone again. Crap.
Nothing special happened. Not one Christmassy thing. (except for me. girl's night was divine!!)
This really would be going better if I had sat down ahead of time and really planned it out. But like they say, "failing to plan is planning to fail!" But I'm not giving up yet. Today is still young (really? I'm blogging before 8am?). I think today calls for something a little extra special. I think today will be the day we tackle a fun craft. But I will think on it - do a little research - and report back on the results tomorrow. Today will be different.
Yesterday. 5th day. Again, so much homework! And kids scattering all over, and plans for me to be gone again. Crap.
Nothing special happened. Not one Christmassy thing. (except for me. girl's night was divine!!)
This really would be going better if I had sat down ahead of time and really planned it out. But like they say, "failing to plan is planning to fail!" But I'm not giving up yet. Today is still young (really? I'm blogging before 8am?). I think today calls for something a little extra special. I think today will be the day we tackle a fun craft. But I will think on it - do a little research - and report back on the results tomorrow. Today will be different.
Comments
and the kids are so excited about Christmas... hey, if the feeling is there then I'll take it!!
I cannot get myself together enough to plan so there is no way that is happening for this year! but who knows?? maybe, I'll start putting things together for next year that way I can just pull it out and whoalaahhh!! it's done!
have a good time because last night was "divine" and it helped put me in an already better mood for the holidays! That's what you girls do to me!!
Love ya!
I think just thinking about being Christmasy makes the season more Christmasful. (You like my new words?) I have only done a few Christmas things with my kids this month, but I still feel like we're all in the mood for the holidays and are looking forward to this next week.
Merry Christmas my wonderful friend!