I don't really even know what to post about. My life is spiraling in the same old circles - maybe spiraling is the wrong word, that implies a downward trend - and it isn't getting worse, just stuck.
I'm stuck in the same patterns of weight struggles, children struggles, financial struggles and they just don't seem to be going anywhere.
Thank goodness for hope.
With hope, I can look forward to a day when I will breakthrough the barriers that are holding me back with my weight.
I can imagine a day when these particular struggles of my kids will change to a new set of struggles (but at least I'll be out of these ones...)
I can imagine a day when financial stress (the not enough $ kind) are gone, and freedom is mine...
And most of all, with hope, I can look forward to that great day when none of these things will matter anyway, and peace and perfection will reign.
I can't wait.
I'm stuck in the same patterns of weight struggles, children struggles, financial struggles and they just don't seem to be going anywhere.
Thank goodness for hope.
With hope, I can look forward to a day when I will breakthrough the barriers that are holding me back with my weight.
I can imagine a day when these particular struggles of my kids will change to a new set of struggles (but at least I'll be out of these ones...)
I can imagine a day when financial stress (the not enough $ kind) are gone, and freedom is mine...
And most of all, with hope, I can look forward to that great day when none of these things will matter anyway, and peace and perfection will reign.
I can't wait.
Comments
We will make it!!