Miracles Happen

How wonderful was General Conference today?? It was amazing. The spirit was so strong, and I felt many promptings and impressions of ways that I can improve my life. I'm so grateful for my membership in this church. It is true. The hope and joy that it brings to my life is one of the greatest blessings that I have. The music and the messages were so beautiful.


And the most amazing part?

My kids (+ 2 friends) all sat and watched the entire 1st session.

Miracles - they do happen.

Comments

Emily K. said…
Oh, I missed it! But I'm looking forward to tomorrow and getting my Ensign next month.
That's awesome the kids sat thru it!
Natalie said…
Conference yesterday was A-maze-zing! Nate and I both commented that some of the very best talks are often given on Saturdays. And the miracle in our house was that both kids napped through the entire afternoon session - what a joy!
Cindy said…
That is a miracle! We struggled through watching one session with the whole fam. I usually try to make it fun, but since it just happened to coincide with UEA I was all "fun-ed" out. I finally printed out some conference bingo cards for session #2 and Jay decided that we were good with just one session of the whole family. Nathaniel watched #2 really well though and even commented on a couple of the talks.
pan x 8 said…
I always have to find "fun and appropriate" things to help keep the kids "engaged" in Conference on Sat and then on Sun I just expect them to listen. Yes, I do believe in the miracle you were blessed with today ~ I pray that I am blessed with the same miracle some day ~ soon. ;p