Sledding in September

No, there was not a freak snow storm that we took advantage of... The park near our home has some freakishly slippery spots on the hill, and our kids have done some bum sliding down them, so when John had the idea to take them to the park yesterday afternoon, they wanted to take the sled to see if it worked even better.

Of course their dad said yes.



Bryson has recently started running - so he did laps around us...


And when the sledding got old, there were always some tunes to listen to...


I love that picture.

It was a beautiful fall day, and it was wonderful watching my beautiful family playing together.

Even if they were sledding on grass.

Comments

Emily K. said…
How fun! I miss the parks out there :(
Annalyn said…
we will definitely have to try that!
pan x 8 said…
What a great way to enjoy an old spot!! Bryson's running? THAT is awesome!! Cute cute Sophie!!

And I'm going to ask... did you go down on the sled?? ;p
Cindy said…
What a fun weekend! Those kinds of days are the best!