I do not really know what I am going to post about today.
Here's a list of possible post titles you could have been treated to:
Intriguing, right?
Hopefully I can get my act together and put a real post up soon...
Here's a list of possible post titles you could have been treated to:
- Fear and Loathing (or Why I Shouldn't Get Up With My Screaming Child at 1 AM)
- Life in the Fat Lane (or I'm Giving Up on Dieting, and Just Accepting Myself the Way I Am)
- I Can't Get No Satisfaction (or Why Doesn't My List of Needs Ever Get Smaller?)
- Mayhem and Madness (or Seriously, We'll Never Do Anything Fun Again if This is How You Act!)
- What's For Dinner? (or I'll Take a #4 Please - and Super Size It! {oh, and a diet coke...})
Intriguing, right?
Hopefully I can get my act together and put a real post up soon...
Comments
p.s. I think you are look great! The last time we were together I was going to ask you how you were doing in that area, but I was afraid that I sound like a broken record.
Sending the wraps today. Couldn't pull myself together yesterday. Nursery Recovery. :)