Modern Wedding Films

John has a darling co-worker. Her name is Mary.

Mary's husband Clint has recently quit his job to pursue his love.

He creates wedding videos.

These are not your big-sister's wedding videos.

These are unique, stylish, and memorable wedding films.

I love the hip-ness and the almost urban sensibility of his work.

So if you know any modern/funky/hip brides in the market for a wedding videographer, check out Clint's work at http://kandmfilms.blogspot.com. (And I'm positive if you - or the bride you know - is a little more traditional, they would do an amazing job there too!)

I also posted the link on my side bar.

It makes me wish I could do my wedding over again...

Comments

Those videos are gorgeous! I think they will find themselves very busy once people start hearing about them!
Emily K. said…
Those were great! I too wish I was getting married again. I'll pass their info on.
pan x 8 said…
I loved that site!! Doesn't though...make me wanna go back and do things so differently.... ah...