That Place

So, you know that place where you have too much that you need to get done - and you don't know where to start - so as a compromise you do nothing???

yeah, I'm so there.

I am speaking in sacrament meeting and teaching RS this week.

It's Thursday, and I'm not really prepared for either. My poor ward...

Comments

Rebekah said…
you will do great! and I totally know what you mean about having so much to do that you do nothing! LOL. Sometimes we just need a day to relax and then teh enxt day is great and successful!
Monika said…
WOW! I can't believe you are doing both -- I am sure you will do a fantastic job! I don't know about you, but I work better under pressure (at least that is my excuse)!
Natalie said…
Yeah, your poor ward! Looking forward to an amazingly uplifting 3 hours....now if only I could pay the nursery leaders to take my feisty 16 month old! Good luck. I don't have any doubt that you will be outstanding.
Emily K. said…
It will all come together. Could you come to my ward?!
pan x 8 said…
Whatever Karen! You are so totally awesome at both, I cannot wait! I love when you teach ~ I relate to you so well and I'm going to enjoy your thoughts up there on Sunday!

You are going to do great and even when you say you are not prepared, you're mentally preparing already! You and the Spirit work so well together we are going to be spiritually full by the end of our meetings!

Good Luck - "wink" and a huge smile!
Marrdy said…
This is what happens (sometimes) when the people you love have a job like say, Bishopric. My Dad was Sunday School President and I gave more 2 1/2 minute talks than anyone else in the whole world.

But you are completely amazing and will do a great job.
Monika said…
LOVED your talk and your lesson today! GREAT JOB!!