Summer-time!

So, it took me a day to recover from Sunday. It all went fine. Thanks for the well-wishes.

I am reeling from the fact that it is 1/2 way through July!!! Where is my time going? What am I accomplishing? NOT MUCH.

The days go by so fast, and before I know it, it's another weekend. This weekend we'll be doing the Draper Days thing, next weekend is the 24th - and I think we might be visiting WY, and the next weekend John is out of town and it's the first weekend in AUGUST!!! holy cow.

I guess the biggest thing is to quit getting so caught up in the weekend to weekend mentality, and start making the most of my day to days.

Although, today I am content with just being at home reading my book for book club. It's the absolute perfect temperature for laying on the grass in the shade on a blanket... ahhh. All I need now is a diet coke!

Comments

Emily K. said…
Glad things went well with your talk and lesson.

I'll bring you a dt.coke...Thursday!
pan x 8 said…
I'm glad things went well on Sunday! It's great weather today and I totally have stayed indoors and just relaxed with housework, laundry, a little reading and blogging!

I know I was just wondering today where July has gone!
Natalie said…
Yay - I am glad you got a copy of the book club book...did Nicole drop her's off? I can't believe the summer is half over either - where did the time go??
Cindy said…
I would just like to get through the whole...."If I can sleep in I will" mentality....really who needs 12 hours of sleep....yikes....did I just admit that to all of cyberspace?!?!?! It's time to start using an alarm again.....if I have to.....I guess.
Monika said…
I can't believe how quickly the days are passing either. I always have grand plans for the summer, and so far this year I have done NOTHING on my list.
Marrdy said…
I'm glad things turned out well for you this past weekend. And you are right...time is passing too quickly. Time to stop and smell...the tomatoes. Sorry, I like tomatoes better!