We spent the weekend (thurs - sat) at my family's cabin in the Uintahs (is there an "h" in Uinta?). We had a great time. It was WONDERFUL to escape the heat and go to the mountains!
I hope we can make it up there at least one more time before summer ends.
My family built the cabin when I was 3, and I have so many memories of this place. Every thing we do and see up there has so many childhood memories attached (mostly good!). Like tree-branch knocking with cousins, climbing the big rock, grandma trips with the 2nd cousins & aunt Barbara, playing in the creeks... I could go on and on - OH! I did. Sorry. But now I am so grateful that my own children are having the opportunity to create some wonderful memories of their own here...
Swinging

Tree Climbing

Going on walks

Riding the 4-wheelers

Family togethering

Sharing butterflies

Playing in the creeks.... if only we'd had some tubes!

It was a trip where we laughed a lot, played a lot, and relaxed a little... We had so much fun that Sophie was asleep in the car before we got 2 miles down the highway. That's what summer's all about, baby!
The End.
I hope we can make it up there at least one more time before summer ends.
My family built the cabin when I was 3, and I have so many memories of this place. Every thing we do and see up there has so many childhood memories attached (mostly good!). Like tree-branch knocking with cousins, climbing the big rock, grandma trips with the 2nd cousins & aunt Barbara, playing in the creeks... I could go on and on - OH! I did. Sorry. But now I am so grateful that my own children are having the opportunity to create some wonderful memories of their own here...
Swinging
Tree Climbing
Going on walks
Riding the 4-wheelers
Family togethering
Sharing butterflies
Playing in the creeks.... if only we'd had some tubes!
It was a trip where we laughed a lot, played a lot, and relaxed a little... We had so much fun that Sophie was asleep in the car before we got 2 miles down the highway. That's what summer's all about, baby!
The End.
Comments