Ok - first things first.

My brother-in-law Jeff is starting a new business venture. He will be doing mobile oil changes/lube/etc... What this means is that he will come to your home or office and change your oil/filter/check lamps/etc. The standard price will be $34.95 (not much more than you'd pay at a Jiffy Lube plus the convenience of not having to drive and wait somewhere). Discounts are available for multiple vehicles at 1 location (i.e. offices). Jeff has been in the auto industry for at least 15 years, starting out as a tech at Jiffy Lube and currently as a service writer at Jerry Seiner. We had him change the oil at our place, and it was so convenient not to have to take the kids or find a time when John could take the car in...
Spread the word to your husbands, at work, wherever. It's a great service!
****
The weekend was relatively uneventful.
Friday night we built Draw Collars (about 70), Saturday was spent cleaning, yard work, grocery shopping, & bbq, and Sunday we had everyone over after a family fast.
I made some delish cupcakes using fresh strawberries in the batter and frosting... yummm! It was all I could do while I was making them to not just lick the bowls clean. so so good!

In sciatica news, I was able to shave my legs without pain for the first time in months!!! Hooray! I think the shot is working... but then I think I overdid on Saturday and Sunday night was painful again. I'm totally trying to take it easy today so I can get it back on the recovery track...

I get my hair done today - thanks Brianna!!! -
I can't wait! My roots are HORRIBLE... see???
I'm pretty sure that's it for now...
Make sure to spread the word about the mobile oil changes! Just call me or leave a comment and I can get you contact info...

My brother-in-law Jeff is starting a new business venture. He will be doing mobile oil changes/lube/etc... What this means is that he will come to your home or office and change your oil/filter/check lamps/etc. The standard price will be $34.95 (not much more than you'd pay at a Jiffy Lube plus the convenience of not having to drive and wait somewhere). Discounts are available for multiple vehicles at 1 location (i.e. offices). Jeff has been in the auto industry for at least 15 years, starting out as a tech at Jiffy Lube and currently as a service writer at Jerry Seiner. We had him change the oil at our place, and it was so convenient not to have to take the kids or find a time when John could take the car in...
Spread the word to your husbands, at work, wherever. It's a great service!
****
The weekend was relatively uneventful.
Friday night we built Draw Collars (about 70), Saturday was spent cleaning, yard work, grocery shopping, & bbq, and Sunday we had everyone over after a family fast.
I made some delish cupcakes using fresh strawberries in the batter and frosting... yummm! It was all I could do while I was making them to not just lick the bowls clean. so so good!
In sciatica news, I was able to shave my legs without pain for the first time in months!!! Hooray! I think the shot is working... but then I think I overdid on Saturday and Sunday night was painful again. I'm totally trying to take it easy today so I can get it back on the recovery track...
I get my hair done today - thanks Brianna!!! -
I can't wait! My roots are HORRIBLE... see???
I'm pretty sure that's it for now...
Make sure to spread the word about the mobile oil changes! Just call me or leave a comment and I can get you contact info...
Comments
You're getting your hair done just for me, huh?! Can't wait till Thursday! and, take it easy would ya?!
Those cupcakes are making me hungry!