Double Digits


Megan is...
  • beautiful both inside and out
  • kind
  • an amazing friend especially to those who need friends
  • smart
  • a reader of anything she can get her hands on
  • strong
  • a great dancer
  • learning to do flips and land on her feet on the tramp
  • the owner of an infectious giggle
  • growing up way too fast
Honestly. Where does the time go? My Megan. She has my nose you know. And my smile. I guess it's only fair that she also have my quick temper and whiplash inducing mood swings.













10 years old. How did she get so big? And grown up!


Happy Birthday My Megan!
I love you so much and I am delighted to be your mom.


Megan introduced Sophie to Taylor Swift, and as I type I'm listening to Sophie singing "...i was crying in my hands....i closed my eyes when i first saw you...stay away from Juliet... baby please don't go...baby just say yes..." so, so funny!!!

Comments

Monika said…
Ack!! I feel horrible I drove her to school today and didn't even remember! So sorry Megan -- hope you have a FANASTIC 10th BIRTHDAY!!!!
Liz said…
LOVE Megan! She makes teaching a blast. Happy Birthday!
Emily K. said…
Where DID the time go? I can't believe these kiddies are 10 this year. She may be like you, but is that really a bad thing? I would take 10 of you!
Happy Birthday Megan!
Cindy said…
Happy Birthday Megan! I love the visual of "whiplash inducing mood swings"...now I have a way of describing it to Jay!
Marrdy said…
Happy Birthday Megan. Can't believe she's 10.
pan x 8 said…
Happy Birthday Megan! I have experienced everything you listed about Megan except for the flips on the tramp.

I so love her and probably because she is a lot like her Mom and I love her Mom! ;p