Happenings...


So, John got back from Minnesota last night after a quick 1 night stay. Even though it was just a short trip, it felt like he was gone forever! He was meeting with another new distributor, and it went great! While he was there, he made it to the Mall of America (see picture above). He said it was so amazing...and that we should go sometime with the kids because they'd love it. He also said I would be in heaven in a mall that big. Maybe. But only if I had enough $ for a major shopping spree. I'm glad to have him back. He keeps me sane (even though sometimes he drives me INsane).




Today I'm going in for an MRI. My sciatic nerve pain is centralized in my left buttock and occasionally travels down into my knee. It feels like a knot in my muscle that is threatening a charlie horse at any moment. And if I move the wrong way, it seizes up, and I can't move or breathe. And the real problem is that I don't know what is the wrong way - it's so dang random! Anyways, I go in today and hopefully they can see if there's anything weird going on... I've never had an MRI before. Should be fun.

The boys are all up at the cabin today to help clean up the forest. They chop and haul the dead trees down the hill to the burn area in an effort to lessen fire danger. It's kind of a bummer that they have to do it today, but I'm sure they'll manage to have a little fun while they're there.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll obviously report on the results of my test when I get them. But for now ~~

Comments

pan x 8 said…
I hope that you can find SOMETHING so you can get some kind of relief. I mean really... I'm all for learning how to deal with different things but this not knowing what is causing the pain for you... I hope you get some good news so you can get some good healing!

That is way to cool the boys up at the cabin! You think I can pass my boys for your sons so they can help too??? :P
Liz said…
I hope that they can see what is causing all the pain so that they can fix it!

I miss the cabin!
katie and co. said…
Hope everything went well with the MRI and that you can get to the "bottom" of all of this. (No pun intended!) :)
Rebekah said…
geez I didn't know your pain was so bad. I hope they can figure out how to help you!
Marrdy said…
Bucket List - Mall of America.

So sorry your still in pain. I hope the MRI will find something so the pain will go away!