Monday, Monday

Today has been a pretty darn good day. John got back from a trip to New York (upstate, not NYC) for a distributor show. It is so good to have him home. I'm not really loving this traveling so much. But it went well, and I guess I'm willing to sacrifice now to have more time with him later. He made it over to Niagra Falls, and called me to take me on a virtual date there. It was pretty sweet. He had done that while he was on his mission, on a tape.

All together now, awwww.

(grr... he had emailed me a picture of him at Niagra Falls, but I can't find it in my inbox...)

And the kids went back to school today! Yay! This was a quick off-track time, just 2 weeks, but I'm glad to have them back into a routine. Being the full time entertainment committee gets really old. The constant questions and wanting to do stuff is really irritating. Now only 9 weeks of school till they're out for the summer...

On the plus side, Max learned to skateboard.


Seriously, he's so dang cute.

Comments

Linds said…
that is cute. were you offended by the blog? I hope not, I just thought it was a really good quote. you need to go on a real date to niagra...
pan x 8 said…
Yay for Max!!! and what a great date from all the way in New York! I'm glad John's back home and that life is back to routine. I love it too!
Emily K. said…
How 'bout I travel for John? :)
Did you get a new camera? Those pictures are great! Yeah Max!!
Karen said…
Linds- no, I wasn't offended. Truly, it was exactly what I needed today, and I may use it on my "weighty wednesday" post this week.

Emily - no, it's not a new camera. (i wish!!) I think the light was just good for once. I'm actually a horrible photographer, I just lucked out this time.
Liz said…
Yes, he is so dang cute.
Cindy said…
Tooooo tooo cute! Look at Max go! Glad John is back again....sounds like he is raking in the frequent flyer miles....once all of this craziness is over...can we say Paris?