So, my day got much better.
My sciatic started loosening up, my husband apologized, and my kids went to school.
And totally off-topic, but is it wrong of me to want to banish my kids outside so they won't walk on my freshly mopped floors???
Let me emphasize. I mopped my floors. Huge. I know. I HATE mopping my floors. It is literally the one job that gets undone the minute it gets done. At least with the bathroom, it stays clean for at least a little while, the laundry baskets can stay empty for 1/2 a day!, the dishes stay done until the next meal... but for some reason, my floors get filthy SECONDS after I clean them... so I don't clean them. very often. ok, rarely. (I mean, I sweep multiple times a day, I just don't mop them)
gross, I know... I'm just super lucky in my choice of flooring- it hides dirt like no one's business.
Anyways. I mopped my floor today. I feel giddy with accomplishment.
And again, off-topic, Happy Birthday to my Awesome sister Amy! I am so lucky to be your sister! You constantly amaze, inspire and lift me. I don't know what I'd do without you. Don't ever move away again.
Amy is now making canvas diaper/tote bags in DARLING fabrics... Here's a pic!
These are just a couple of the fabrics available. They are $28 each, and have pockets inside and a snap closure. TOO cute. She also does scripture totes out of cute cotton fabrics that fit quad size scriptures. not sure on the price of those... Also, her birthday banners are to die for!!! I think she has those listed on her blog (see side bar)... Anyways, if you can't tell, I'm just a little proud of her creativity and talent.
Happy birthday, sis!
My sciatic started loosening up, my husband apologized, and my kids went to school.
And totally off-topic, but is it wrong of me to want to banish my kids outside so they won't walk on my freshly mopped floors???
Let me emphasize. I mopped my floors. Huge. I know. I HATE mopping my floors. It is literally the one job that gets undone the minute it gets done. At least with the bathroom, it stays clean for at least a little while, the laundry baskets can stay empty for 1/2 a day!, the dishes stay done until the next meal... but for some reason, my floors get filthy SECONDS after I clean them... so I don't clean them. very often. ok, rarely. (I mean, I sweep multiple times a day, I just don't mop them)
gross, I know... I'm just super lucky in my choice of flooring- it hides dirt like no one's business.
Anyways. I mopped my floor today. I feel giddy with accomplishment.
And again, off-topic, Happy Birthday to my Awesome sister Amy! I am so lucky to be your sister! You constantly amaze, inspire and lift me. I don't know what I'd do without you. Don't ever move away again.
Amy is now making canvas diaper/tote bags in DARLING fabrics... Here's a pic!
These are just a couple of the fabrics available. They are $28 each, and have pockets inside and a snap closure. TOO cute. She also does scripture totes out of cute cotton fabrics that fit quad size scriptures. not sure on the price of those... Also, her birthday banners are to die for!!! I think she has those listed on her blog (see side bar)... Anyways, if you can't tell, I'm just a little proud of her creativity and talent.Happy birthday, sis!
Comments
Glad you had a better day.
I say Happy Birthday to Amy, too!