John is at the midnight showing of Wolverine. With Bryson. I am jealous. The bishopric took all of the kids on Wednesday night so us moms could have a night off, but Bryson had to go to the Day of Celebration practice and missed out on bowling. So to make it up to him, John thought up this little outing for the two of them. Very sweet, very fun, but it does mean I miss out on a Hugh Jackman moment...oh well.
But check out the pictures of this outing the men took:
Crazy, right? So many kids! Max fell in love with bowling, and even if he only knocked down a couple of pins, he'd pump his fists and be so excited. Maybe he'll go pro. Apparently he hit a spare off a 7-10 split...(do I sound like I know what I'm talking about? Maybe I'll be a bowling commentator-enator {sorry, just a little phineas and ferb reference there - great cartoon btw...})
My sister Amy is doing another boutique (see details below) and has started making cute scripture totes and diaper bags in addition to her fun wood crafts and stitchings. She has cut prices on several items, & she'll be posting new pictures with pricing on her blog soon so check it out. It's on my sidebar.

Mother's Day is just around the corner. What are any of you doing for your mothers and/or mothers-in-law? I can't tell you (my mom reads my blog). Sorry. You'll just have to be in suspense. I know, like you care, right?
I just took Megan this week to the library to get her and myself library cards. John and I had put little strips of paper in the kids easter eggs with outings on them, and going to the library was one of Meg's. This girl reads so voraciously that I really can't afford all the books she can go through. Not to mention storing them...
Anyways, I picked up Shannon Hale's book Austenland. I actually REALLY liked it. It was a super easy read, and it made me laugh out loud in a few places. It was just a very light-hearted escape from reality. I loved the main character Jane. She was quirky and slightly sarcastic and mildly neurotic.
Anyways. I guess I should go to bed now. I'm kind of just rambling on and on here. But make sure to check out my sister's crafts (hopefully she'll update the blog soon!).
*Before I sign off, I just want to express my appreciation for the words of encouragement and helpful advice. I am so grateful to have such wonderful cheerleaders in my life.
But check out the pictures of this outing the men took:
Crazy, right? So many kids! Max fell in love with bowling, and even if he only knocked down a couple of pins, he'd pump his fists and be so excited. Maybe he'll go pro. Apparently he hit a spare off a 7-10 split...(do I sound like I know what I'm talking about? Maybe I'll be a bowling commentator-enator {sorry, just a little phineas and ferb reference there - great cartoon btw...})****
My sister Amy is doing another boutique (see details below) and has started making cute scripture totes and diaper bags in addition to her fun wood crafts and stitchings. She has cut prices on several items, & she'll be posting new pictures with pricing on her blog soon so check it out. It's on my sidebar.

****
Mother's Day is just around the corner. What are any of you doing for your mothers and/or mothers-in-law? I can't tell you (my mom reads my blog). Sorry. You'll just have to be in suspense. I know, like you care, right?
****
I just took Megan this week to the library to get her and myself library cards. John and I had put little strips of paper in the kids easter eggs with outings on them, and going to the library was one of Meg's. This girl reads so voraciously that I really can't afford all the books she can go through. Not to mention storing them...
Anyways, I picked up Shannon Hale's book Austenland. I actually REALLY liked it. It was a super easy read, and it made me laugh out loud in a few places. It was just a very light-hearted escape from reality. I loved the main character Jane. She was quirky and slightly sarcastic and mildly neurotic.
****
Anyways. I guess I should go to bed now. I'm kind of just rambling on and on here. But make sure to check out my sister's crafts (hopefully she'll update the blog soon!).
*Before I sign off, I just want to express my appreciation for the words of encouragement and helpful advice. I am so grateful to have such wonderful cheerleaders in my life.
Comments
okay, so fun the dads with the kids and you totally had me going I thought bowling was something i didn't know about you!! hehehe..
so I'm wondering what did you spend your free time doing?? hope something totally fun!
creativity must have been given out in high doses in your family because you and amy have such a eye for beauty.
hope you were able to get some sleep...
I have been waiting to get Nathaniel his own card...it just stresses me out that he would "be responsible" for it. You are brave!