So I realized that I never put up a picture of the new 'do. (Although many of you have seen it already... I do have a few friends/family that haven't...)
This isn't a great picture. The lighting is horrible, and my hair actually looks quite a bit lighter in person. We took about 5 inches off the length in back, and she took a LOT of the bulk out of my hair. I like it a lot, but I'm not really sure that it was a drastic enough change to satisfy my cravings. I'll live with it for a while, and I'm sure I'll go lighter next time. And I'm thinking I'll go major short when I'm about 1/2 way to my goal... We'll see.
(and isn't that just the cutest kid EVER???)
(and isn't that just the cutest kid EVER???)
Comments
And I really like your hair...love the color!