Ok. I am SO excited that today is April!!! I love that spring.... is...... here...? Ugh. I just drove through the worst traffic! Today I hate having 1 car. However, I am grateful that our 1 car has 4wd! And what's with the 2-3 inches already on my driveway??? Enough already.
So I have these friends, and they are "fun moms". They do special things on Valentines Day, and St. Patrick's Day, they let their kids have oodles of friends over and have spontaneous parties... I'm just never like that. There's always the issue of $, time and energy. But I always admire them so much for doing little things to make their kids feel special. Not that my kids don't feel special, but - you know what I mean. ...ANYWAY...
So, in an effort to be a "fun mom", I decided to pull a little April Fool's joke on the kids.
We took the bags of cereal out of their boxes and switched them around. So when Bryson tried to pour some Frosted Flakes, he ended up with Apple Jacks. And when Meg tried to get Fruit Loops, she ended up with AlphaBits.

Is it sad that they were totally impressed by my efforts, and that I was grinning like a maniac???
I need to do silly more often.
So quick, what are some more pranks that I can pull on them this afternoon?
***
So I have these friends, and they are "fun moms". They do special things on Valentines Day, and St. Patrick's Day, they let their kids have oodles of friends over and have spontaneous parties... I'm just never like that. There's always the issue of $, time and energy. But I always admire them so much for doing little things to make their kids feel special. Not that my kids don't feel special, but - you know what I mean. ...ANYWAY...
So, in an effort to be a "fun mom", I decided to pull a little April Fool's joke on the kids.
We took the bags of cereal out of their boxes and switched them around. So when Bryson tried to pour some Frosted Flakes, he ended up with Apple Jacks. And when Meg tried to get Fruit Loops, she ended up with AlphaBits.
Is it sad that they were totally impressed by my efforts, and that I was grinning like a maniac???
I need to do silly more often.
So quick, what are some more pranks that I can pull on them this afternoon?
Comments
You and John do the funniest stuff!