Changes

Ok, so Conference was AWESOME! I am so glad I made the effort to listen. (so I dozed a little during the Sunday a.m. session, sue me.) But it was great, and I felt like there were so many talks that inspired me to do better in my life. I especially loved the talk on provident living and the one about making your home a temple. Loved them. So many areas where I can improve. But not in an overwhelming way. I felt like the counsel was completely do-able, and so I feel ready and capable to make the changes in my life that will enable me to purify myself and uplift my family. I only hope I can keep those feelings with me and not let them fade like they do so often.

In other news. Possibly the biggest change to come into my life thus far...

My dad shaved off his mustache.

I know.

Never in my life have I seen him without it, and to emphasize the severity of the change, my MOM has never seen him without it. (36 years of marriage, folks!)

I was totally expecting to not like it at all, but to my total surprise, I love it! He looks just as handsome as ever. (I have ALWAYS thought my dad was the most handsome man ever... He has kind of a Tom Selleck/Harrison Ford thing going on...)












I love it, he doesn't. I hope he just gets used to it. But either way, he's still my handsome dad.

Comments

Monika said…
WOW! I can't believe 36+ years with a mustache! I think he looks great -- and younger too!!
Liz said…
In true Seinfeld fashion..

GET OUT!!!!!

Holy crap, Uncle Mark shaved his stash!! WOW! He looks so different! I have to say, it suits him! he looks younger, too. Holy crap!
Marrdy said…
36 years is a long time! He does still look great.

I fell asleep during the sunday am session too...
Rebekah said…
wow! what made him decide to do that after so long? He looks great and so different!
katie and co. said…
I was going to say he looked younger too! Holy cow! :)