Strep has reared it's ugly head here at our house.
Bryson.
Poor kid had a temp of 102.7 when I took him to the Dr. today... Back ache, fever, a little bit of a sore throat, and a few bouts of nausea... Too fun. At least the antibiotics will kick in before the Easter fun begins. Fingers crossed that no one else gets it.
And can I also just say "eww..." about this wind?! Honestly. Just rain already!
And oww... I am sore! 2 days in a row of walking 4 miles. I'm definitely feeling it in my legs and butt. I can't manage the running right now, but I'm trying to be good and get SOME sort of exercise in...
Everyone else is doing great. Sophie is sleeping much better (thanks Liz for the heads up on the melatonin. 1/2mg does the trick for her...), Max is doing great in school (reading well, and understanding the math concepts - needing a little work on the reading comprehension), and Meg is her mercurial self (happy one moment, shrill the next, but doing great in school and dance...)
Things are going great with The Draw Collar. We have lots of people interested in carrying the product, so now we're just trying to get all of our components lined up for mass production.
So, all things considered, strep isn't that big a tragedy.
Bryson.
Poor kid had a temp of 102.7 when I took him to the Dr. today... Back ache, fever, a little bit of a sore throat, and a few bouts of nausea... Too fun. At least the antibiotics will kick in before the Easter fun begins. Fingers crossed that no one else gets it.
And can I also just say "eww..." about this wind?! Honestly. Just rain already!
And oww... I am sore! 2 days in a row of walking 4 miles. I'm definitely feeling it in my legs and butt. I can't manage the running right now, but I'm trying to be good and get SOME sort of exercise in...
Everyone else is doing great. Sophie is sleeping much better (thanks Liz for the heads up on the melatonin. 1/2mg does the trick for her...), Max is doing great in school (reading well, and understanding the math concepts - needing a little work on the reading comprehension), and Meg is her mercurial self (happy one moment, shrill the next, but doing great in school and dance...)
Things are going great with The Draw Collar. We have lots of people interested in carrying the product, so now we're just trying to get all of our components lined up for mass production.
So, all things considered, strep isn't that big a tragedy.
Comments
Way to go with the draw collar! We are so excited for your family as you get to watch this wonderful miracle unfold in your lives!
Happy Easter!!