Another One Bites the Dust

Max has it now. Poor kiddo. He is SO miserable! So, now not only does he take his 2 types of thyroid meds 2 times a day, but we are adding amoxicillan (twice a day) to the mix along with children's motrin. Nice, right??? He's getting more medicine than food right now.

Bryson's feeling quite a bit better, but not quite 100%. We found out that the scale at the pediatrician's was broken, and so it said he weighed 44 pounds. Which obviously effected his dosage. He was only getting about 1/2 of what he needed based on his weight. Yeah, great. So we start over with HIS medicine 2x per day for another 10 days. It'll be a miracle if I remember it all.

Fingers crossed the girls don't get it...

btw, went to the chiropractor today & got adjusted. Who knew it was such a violent procedure!!! I don't know how that can be good for you - getting your neck snapped like that, and your back jumped on. It just doesn't seem natural. Hopefully I'll start to see some improvement soon.

Comments

Natalie said…
Karen - I'm sorry that your boys are sick. We had amoxicillin at our house about a month ago - not fun. And the chiropracter sounds scary to me. Some people swear by it, but I am a wimp!
Liz said…
I hope your guys get better soon!! Strep sucks!
Linds said…
I'm scared of chiropractors. I went with my friend once when I was in elementary school and she screamed the whole time. I was terrified! Sorry about the kids. yuck.