Total Randomness

The expo is going incredibly well for John. Interest in the Draw Collar has been HUGE! He's making great contacts and getting VERY promising sales leads. We are on the brink of something life-changing here, folks. The awards ceremony is tonight, so hopefully I'll have super-happy news to blog about tomorrow!!!!










Here's the truck getting loaded, and here's Sophie letting us know she's done watching it get loaded... She hates it when I take pictures during her fits! mwah-hahaha...


In other news, I am in mourning. For my lost youth. I made an appointment with a new hairstylist and she asked me if I have any grays. "No," I replied smugly... with that little sniff/snort thing we do when we're almost offended by the question.

Yesterday I was peering at my ever growing roots and... WHAT????



Can you see it? My first gray hair. sniff! It must be karma for me teasing my BIL last Sunday. Sorry Jeff! I guess you're not THAT old. For the record, though, I still don't have as many as you. hehehe.

However, this does mean that I can never NOT color my hair. Darn.

Let's see, what else?

Oh, you'll like these. This is how John has fun with the kids. Take one box and make a monster face on one side, and a princess face on the other... AFTER you cut out eye holes of course...













So weird.

What else?

Oh yeah, another of the babies I was looking forward to this year arrived last month - here's Max loving on her. Honestly, this moment broke my heart all over again. He just loves babies, and he sat still with her for a good 1/2 hour at least. Oh well, I guess it's a good thing he has so many Aunts and Uncles that are not done having babies. Anyway, this John's sister's baby ... so cute!

And thus ends my randomness for this morning... Except for...

Happy Spring everyone!!!

Comments

Cindy said…
It's so good to hear that everything is going so well for John! Crazy to know that I know someone who actually invented something! Sorry about the gray hair. The other day I was actually thinking about youth and wondered why it was that we only get to be wrinkle and gray hair free for less than half of our lives...and half of that time is spent wishing the time away....wishing that we were big enough to do all of the things that big people do and growing into our bodies. I think that we should get at least another 20 years enjoying what we've grown into before everything starts changing on us again!
Liz said…
I have had a few random grays, too. I totally blame my kids.

Can't wait to hear how the expo awards turn out!!
Marrdy said…
OK, when you get to be my age this whole hair thing will take on a life of its own. But it is hard when the first one shows its ugly head!! I love the box idea, wonder if I could use that in Primary?
Rebekah said…
you just barelt gor your first gray hair! so lucky! I am always finding them on my under layers of hair! Blah!